Monday 5 October 2009

Coming Soon!!! - A return to the Iran debate with Sukant Chandan

Coming Soon......A return to the Iran Debate with Sukant Chandan

Many of you may remember a debate that started between myself and Sukant Chandan a few months ago when the Iranian election crisis took place, on facebook. It started when he responded to an article I wrote that criticised the Iranian regime for it's brutal repression and supported the popular movement. Much to my discredit I failed to continue the debate, largely because I have a massive distain for online debating.

However, I have decided that it's an important debate that should be continued and therefore in the next couple of days I will be writing a new response to Chandan. To give you a little taster, or if you missed the debate before, below are the links to the facebook notes. Watch this space.

My first article : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=283601782&v=feed&story_fbid=179540963367#/note.php?note_id=93161189755

Sukant Chandan's Response: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=93304684755

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter