Thursday 8 October 2009

Song of the Day - 08/10/09

Hatem Al Iraqi - Ma Rayed

A great song from Iraqi singer Hatem Al Iraqi.




Lyric Translation:

بس اخذك ياحبيبي وامشي
bas a5thak ya 7baybi w amshee
i'll just take you my darling/love and walk/ go away

مارايد من الدنيا كلشي بس اخذك ياحبيبي وامشي
ma areed men eldinya klshi bas a5thak ya 7baybi
i dont want anything from this world other than to just take you my darling and walk

فضلتك على الناس كلها ميهمني الدنيا واهله
fathaltak 3ala alnaas kulha myhimne aldinya w ahlah
i valued you over everyone else, (ie you have a high standing placeto me)..i dont care about the world and its people

مادام اضمك بين رمشي
ma daam athumak been rmshay
whilst i can take and hug you between my eyelashes (basically athumak means to take into your arms/what ever it is.. to give hugs)

اريد اخذك راح اخذك كون اخذك راح اخذك
areed a5thak..raa7 a5thak..koon a5thak.. raa7 a5thak
i want to take you.. i am going to take you... i will be taking you.. i am going to take you

يا حبيبي ومشي
ya 7abaybe w amshe
o my darling/love and walk/go

وياك اطير بغير جنحان نعيش ببلد ما يوصله انسان
wayaak a6eer begeer jin7aan, n3eesh bibld ma yoosla insaan
with you i will fly without any wings, we'll live in a country/land that no human/ person will get ti (ie we'll be by ourselves)

ارحل وياك لاخر الكون وتشوفك بكل لحظه لعيون
ar7al wayaak la5r alkoon w tshoofak bkl la7tha al3yoon
i'll go away with you to the ends of the world/universe, and my eyes will see you every second/moment

تدري العشق شي احلى من شي
tidree al3ishiq shay a7la men shay
you know that passion/love is the best of everything there is (the sweetest thing)

اريد اخذك راح اخذك كون اخذك راح اخذك
areed a5thak..raa7 a5thak..koon a5thak.. raa7 a5thak
i want to take you.. i am going to take you... i will be taking you.. i am going to take you

يا حبيبي ومشي
ya 7abaybe w amshe
o my darling/love and walk/go

لو غبت عني يا ضوء العين تدري الدقيقه تصير سنتين
lo gebt 3ani ya thoo2 el3een tidree aldaqeeqa tseer snteen
if you are away from me, the light of my eyes, you know that the minute will become two years

لمن تصير قبال عيني ير تاح قلبي من تجيني
lamn tseer qbaal 3eeni yirtaa7 qalbi men tjeeni
when you are before me, when you come to me, my heart rests/becomes comfortable and happy
انت اميري وانت عرشي
inta ameeri w inta 3arshi
you are my prince, you are my throne

اريد اخذك راح اخذك كون اخذك راح اخذك
areed a5thak..raa7 a5thak..koon a5thak.. raa7 a5thak
i want to take you.. i am going to take you... i will be taking you.. i am going to take you

يا حبيبي ومشي
ya 7abaybe w amshe
o my darling/love and walk/go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter